What is machine learning?
As this is the subject that is really important to me at the moment, I propose a little tour of machine learning: what is it? What's the point ? How it works ?First, let's see what wikipedia tells us about: "machine learning, a branch of artificial intelligence, about the construction and study of systems that can learn from data". Wikipedia also gives us the definition of machine learning according to Arthur Samuel: "Field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being smoothed". These two definitions therefore tell us that machine learning allows computers to perform tasks for which they are not explicitly programmed when learning with data. So much when we see what we are talking about, I find the definitions very clear, as I understand that if we do not know at all this area, things may seem even more mystical.


0 commentaires